Collar Sizing Guide
For the best fit, all Kismet collars are crafted based off of actual neck size, not "collar size."
If you choose a neck size of 17", that when buckled, the collar's inside circumference will be almost exactly 17".
To get your pups perfect fit, using a soft tape measure:
- Measure where on the part of their neck you want it to sit
- & how snug you want the collar to fit.
- OR measure the inside circumference of an old collar adjusted to your preferred fit.
- Please double and triple check your measurements.
- Do not measure an old collar laid flat. This is "collar size" and will be inaccurate.
- Do not put two fingers under the measuring tape, the collar will be too big.
Don't forget, lots of treats & praise will help your pup sit still to make measuring easier and more fun!