Comfortable leashes you can take on all your adventures. No matter how wet, rough, or dirty (or clean and just chillin’ on the couch, we don’t judge!) All Kismet leashes can go anywhere your dog does, handle even the most rugged adventures, and look fantastic doing it. Just because your pup wants to help you explore the world, doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice style, or epic adventure photos, to do it.
All Kismet Leashes are…
- Comfortable as Hell – Leather that has a lovely “broken in” feel, completed with smooth, rounded edges.
- Perfectly Yours – Made to your specifications, so you no longer have to wish for that perfect leash.
- Made for The Elements – Bring it on mother nature! Whether it’s rain, sun, or snow, each component of your leash is thoroughly tested to withstand the elements.
- Over Built – No rivets or stitches to pop here. Fasteners backed with Stainless Steel or Solid Brass screws & sealed with industrial strength thread locker; even horses can’t break them.
- Braided – At the connection points, braids that tighten as your dog pulls. Don’t like the braided look? No problem, just choose “screws” under style.
- Enduring Metals – Only the best: stainless steel or solid brass. Don’t worry about metal flaking off and rusting.
- Reliable Hardware – Heavy-Duty Bolt & Scissor* snaps for those rough and tumble pups. Only solid, cast o-rings, if you choose them. No weld seams means your pup can’t pull them open and ruin your adventure. Plus, they just look that much better.
*If you regularly use a prong with your pup, we recommend going with Bolt Snaps instead of Scissor. The very thin d-rings on most prong collars manage to slip scissor snaps open.